The Nelson - Lucking
American Legion post 47

In Historic Downtown Hastings
on the Mississippi River. "Since 1919"
Once Home to the Famous Spiral Bridge.
 

Our Post 47 History

The Nelson - Lucking American Legion Post 47 was Chartered in 1919, original meetings were held in the Masonic Building since "club-rooms" were not available The first Legion "Club" rooms were on the third floor of the "Old Post Office Building" at 200 E. 2nd St. The current building, sited on the mighty Mississippi has undergone a variety of renovations and additions which meets the needs of the membership. The existing building was completed in 1956, with additions being built in 1964 and 1979. The building includes a large outdoor patio which was built in 2005 with a panoramic river view of the Mississippi River

Face Book
Mon - Thurs:
8:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri - Sat:
8:00 am - 2:00 am
Sun:
8:00 am - 12:00 am
Those who serve Phone 651-437-2046
Made in USA
Created by Medley Creations.com